"Science Fiction Review" (SFR) is a very popular name, especially including variations!
(1) Fanzine (1953-1992) by Richard E. Geis
See Geis' Science Fiction Review for much more.
(2) Early (1939) Australian Fanzine
There was but one issue of this very rare 16-page fanzine which was hektographed by John Devern in February 1939 for the Adelaide SFL. Only 18 copies were printed and only two seem to have made it into fannish hands. It was the first duplicated Australian fanzine.
(3) Fanzine of the Australasian Science Fiction Society.
(4) Fanzine (1963-1966) by Robert W. Franson
See Franson's Science Fiction Review for more.
(5) Australian Radio Program
(6) Fanzine (1935) by Claire D. Beck
(7) Canadian One-shot (1976) by Mike Glicksohn
(8) 1960s Argentinian Fanzine
See the Argentine Science Fiction Review for more.
(9) 1972 UK Fanzine by Ian Williams
See Gannet Science Fiction Review for more.
(10) 1954 Australian Fanzine by Graham Stone
(11) Australian (1966-1968) Fanzine
(12) Australian (1986-1991) Fanzine
|This is a Stub Fanzine page. Please extend it by adding information about when and by whom it was published, how many issues it has had, (including adding a partial or complete checklist), its contents (including perhaps a ToC listing), its size and repro method, regular columnists, its impact on fandom, or by adding scans or links to scans.|