An award for a complete series of Australian science fiction, fantasy or horror books.
It is named after Australian author Sara Douglass.
In its initial trial year, book series including works published in the period January 2011 to December 2014 were eligible.
The finalists were:
- The Chronicles of King Rolen’s Kin by Rowena Cory Daniells - The King’s Bastard (2010), The Uncrowned King (2010), The Usurper (2010), The King’s Man (2012), King Breaker (2013).
- The Watergivers by Glenda Larke - The Last Stormlord (2009), Stormlord Rising (2010), and Stormlord’s Exile (2011).
- The Lumatere Chronicles by Melina Marchetta - Finnikin of the Rock (2008), Froi of the Exiles (2011), and Quintana of Charyn (2012).
- Sevenwaters by Juliet Marillier - Daughter of the Forest (2000), Son of the Shadows (2001), Child of the Prophecy (2002), Heir to Sevenwaters (2009), Seer of Sevenwaters (2011), and Flame of Sevenwaters (2013).
- The Laws of Magic by Michael Pryor - Blaze Of Glory (2007), Heart Of Gold (2007), Word Of Honour (2008), Time Of Trial (2009), Moment Of Truth (2010), Hour Of Need (2011).
- Creature Court by Tansy Rayner Roberts - Power and Majesty (2010), Shattered City (2011), and Reign of Beasts (2012).
The winning series, announced in 2016, was The Watergivers by Glenda Larke.
|This is a stub award page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it!|