Rebecca Moesta Anderson is a professional writer. Although born in Heidelberg, Germany, Rebecca was born to American parents and raised in Pasadena, California, where she lived until her early twenties. She graduated with a Bachelor of Liberal Arts from Cal State L.A.. and shortly after graduation married a former classmate from Caltech.
In 1989, Rebecca took a position at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory as a proofreader and copy editor. There she formed a SF club in which she met her future husband Kevin J. Anderson. She divorced her first husband in 1990 and married Anderson in 1991. The couple started working together writing SF novels and to date has written two young adult novels, two high-tech pop-up books, and fourteen Star Wars novels, the Young Jedi Knights series.
The couple owns and runs the publishing company WordFire Press,
- 1996 — AggieCon XXVII
- 1997 — CopperCon 17, [[Necronomicon '97]]]
- 1999 — Eleanor Cameron Award for Middle Grades
- 2004 — Special Guest at Philcon 2004
- 2006 — Orycon 27
- 2007 — Conflux 4
- 2008 — Ad Astra 27
- 2010 — EerieCon 12, MidSouthCon 28, Archon 34
- 2012 — When Words Collide 2012
- 2013 — Rustycon XXX, RavenCon 2013