Marta Randall is a SF writer, editor, and teacher. In addition to writing numerous SF novels and short fiction, Marta has edited the New Dimensions SF anthology series and Nebula Awards 19. She has taught SF writing at the Clarion East and Clarion West writing workshops, UC Berkeley extension, Portland State University, and at private workshops.
Awards, Honors and GoHships:
- 1982 — Toastmaster at Chicon IV
- 1984 — Toastmaster at Norwescon VII
- 1986 — Toastmaster at Windycon XIII andCon*Stellation V, GoH at Lunacon 29
- 1988 — Toastmaster at Ambulatory ConFusion
- 1991 — Toastmaster at Chicon V
|This is a stub biography page. Please extend it by adding more information about the person, such as fanzines and apazines published, awards, clubs, conventions worked on, GoHships, impact on fandom, external links, anecdotes, etc.|