Fremantle Press is an independent, not-for-profit publishing house in Western Australia.
It publishes books in the fields of "poetry, literary fiction, non-fiction, creative non-fiction and children’s literature."
Book published include:
- Spider Lies by Jen Banyard (2010)
- The Waterboys by Peter Docker (2011)
- The Weaver Fish by Robert Edeson (2014)
- Bella and the Wandering House by Meg McKinlay (2015)
- Black Light by K. A. Bedford (2015)
- Carousel by Brendan Ritchie (2015)
- Beyond Carousel by Brendan Ritchie (2016)
- Brobot by James Foley (2016)
- Lily in the Mirror by Paula Hayes (2016)