A club launched with an organizational meeting on April 8, 1949 by Walt Olson of Berkeley, CA. It was intended to be for serious collectors and authors of SF. The first set of officers were: J. Lloyd Eaton (chairman), Gladys Fabin (vice-chairman), George Finnigan (secretary) and Patricia McCoy (treasurer). At least initially, it met at Daliel's Bookstore on Telegraph Ave in Berkeley.
|This is a stub club page. Please extend it by adding information about when and where the club met, how long it was active, notable accomplishments, well-known members, club fanzines, any conventions it ran, external links to the club's website, other club pages, etc.|