Alan Marshall Clark is an author and artist who is best known as the illustrator and book cover painter of horror fiction. He received his Bachelor of Fine Arts from the San Francisco Art Institute in 1979.
He was nominated for the Bram Stoker Award for Best First Novel for his 2005 book Siren Promised (co-written by Jeremy Robert Johnson). Clark has won the World Fantasy Award for his illustrations, and he has won several Chesley Awards. He won the Frank R. Paul Award in 1993.
He owns the publishing company, IFD Publishing, that was started in 1999. Clark currently lives in Eugene, Oregon, with his wife Melody.
- 1992 — DeepSouthCon 30, InConJunction XII, NEcon XII
- 1993 — Khumming of Age
- 1994 — Con*Stellation XIII
- 1995 — "Special Artist Guest" at RiverCon XX, Chattacon XX
- 1997 — Philcon 1997
- 1998 — Orycon 20
- 2001 — MidSouthCon 19
- 2002 — DemiCon 13
- 2003 — ConFusion and Her Friends, ShowMeCon 1, 2BeContinued 2
- 2006 — MileHiCon 38, LepreCon 32
- 2007 — Necronomicon 2007
- 2008 — ICON (Iowa) 33, InConJunction XXVIII
- 2015 — OryCon 37
|This is a stub biography page. Please extend it by adding more information about the person, such as fanzines and apazines published, awards, clubs, conventions worked on, GoHships, impact on fandom, external links, anecdotes, etc.|