1974 Hugo Results
Discon II published the order of only the first three places in each category, leaving the order of the later finishers in doubt.
- 1974 Best Novel Hugo: Rendezvous With Rama by Arthur C. Clarke
- 1974 Best Novella Hugo: "The Girl Who Was Plugged In" by James Tiptree, Jr.
- 1974 Best Novelette Hugo: "The Deathbird" by Harlan Ellison
- 1974 Best Short Story Hugo: "The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas" by Ursula K. Le Guin
- 1974 Best Dramatic Presentation Hugo: Sleeper
- 1974 Best Professional Editor Hugo: Ben Bova
- 1974 Best Professional Artist Hugo: Frank Kelly Freas
- 1974 Best Fanzine Hugo: (tie) The Alien Critic ed. by Richard E. Geis and Algol ed. by Andrew I. Porter
- 1974 Best Fan Writer Hugo: Susan Wood
- 1974 Best Fan Artist Hugo: Tim Kirk
- 1974 Campbell Award: (tie) Spider Robinson and Lisa Tuttle
page revision: 3, last edited: 07 Feb 2012 15:30