1964 Hugo Results
- 1964 Best Novel Hugo: Way Station by Clifford D. Simak
- 1964 Best Short Fiction Hugo: "No Truce with Kings" by Poul Anderson
- 1964 Best Dramatic Presentation Hugo: Insufficient nominations received to appear on final ballot
- 1964 Best Professional Magazine Hugo: Analog Science Fiction and Fact ed. by John W. Campbell, Jr.
- 1964 Best Professional Artist Hugo: Ed Emshwiller
- 1964 Best Fanzine Hugo: Amra ed. by George H. Scithers
- 1964 Best SF Book Publisher Hugo: Ace
This is the first year when the complete order of finish was reported. We also have the vote totals. The vote was a simple plurality vote without the modern Transferable Preferential Ballot.
page revision: 6, last edited: 26 Mar 2014 12:14