The 1964 Best Professional Magazine Hugo was presented September 6 at Pacificon II. For the first time we have an order of finish for all awards. We also have the vote totals. The vote was a simple plurality vote without the modern Transferable Preferential Ballot.
- Analog Science Fiction and Fact ed. by John W. Campbell, Jr. (90 votes)
- Galaxy ed. by Frederik Pohl (55 votes)
- The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction ed. by Avram Davidson (48 votes)
- Science Fantasy (34 votes)
- Amazing Science Fiction Stories ed. by Cele Goldsmith (31 votes)
10 ballots had no vote in this category.
6 ballots voted for No Award